Senior Network Operation Security Engineer
- Very good Technical Knowledge
- 3-5 years of network operations experience
- ENCOR is a must
- SCOR is a must
- Fundamental of network security by PALOALTO NETWORKS is a must
- NSE1-NSE2 by FORTINET
- Big projects implementation experience is preferred.
- High cooperative with team members, and able to mentor junior teammates.
The eligible candidate shall possess the below competencies:
- Decision Making.
- Motivating skills.
- Self Confidence.
- Ability to control anger.
- Talent Management.
- Crisis Management.
The position will conduct and follow up on the below duties:
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of customer-managed hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Provide consultancy services for the design and implementation of new or existing customer networks.
- Able to work in different networking areas and technologies whenever needed
(servers, storage) and other network hardware appliances.
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Monitoring all security logs with the cooperate
- Monitor security FWs and review logs/Threats to identify intrusion
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Strong hands on troubleshooting and development Monitor tools.
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- 2nd level of support
- Define network policies and procedures
- Strong hands on troubleshooting and deployment and administration Cisco L2 and L3
- Installing, configuring and administration FWs (PaloAlo, Frotigate and Cisco FTD).
- Monitoring Network and provide daily reports.
Up to (24×7) Customer Operations Support.
Gender: Males only
Job Code: TE.EN4-016334-22
Position title: Sr. Network Operation Security Engineer
The Vacancy deadline is 25/06/2023