Junior Software Developer
- 0 to 3 years of experience in the field of software development with Java or C/C++
- Preferably experience in the field of Android application development
- BSc degree in Computer science (or any other equivalent degree)
- B2 in the English language in different functions
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development using Java.
- Experience with OOP, data structure, Algorithms and multithreading techniques.
- Experience with reactive or parallel programming is a plus.
- Experience with Android NDK is a plus.
- Experience with C/C++ is a plus.
- Experience with SQL database is a plus.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
The eligible candidate shall possess the below competencies:
- Relationship building
- Customer Service orientation
- Continuous learning
- Critical and Analytical thinking
The position will conduct and follow up on the below duties:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Support other internal teams (first-line support team, deployment team, maintenance team) with technical issues and requirement.
- Contact with client’s technical teams to collect requirements, conduct testing and delivery of software.
- Follow up software application releases on field, report and fix issues.
Job Main Purpose
The junior software engineer contributes in developing software programs on VeriFone POS terminals and may contribute in developing/maintaining desktop or web applications as part of E-payment solutions provided by e-Payment department.
- To Know more about Systems Engineering of Egypt-SEE, you can visit our website seegypt.com.
Job Code: E-Payments 12-23
Position title: Jr. Software Developer