- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Computer Engineering /Information Technology-related field of study with a network engineering focus
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a similar position
- MCSA and MCSE certification is a must
- M365 messaging certification is preferred
- Experience with virtualization (e.g. Hyper-V, VMWare …. etc.)
- ESXi vSphere 6.7 or higher Knowledge is a must, Certification is preferred.
The eligible candidate shall possess the below competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
The position will conduct and follow up on the below duties:
- Manage and monitor all installed servers, systems networks, infrastructure and other IT equipment.
- Manage and Monitor the data center for highest availability.
- Install, configure, test, update and maintain operating systems, system management tools and application software tools like antivirus.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for the internal employees.
- Communicate with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Manage helpdesk for employee’s IT problems including hardware, operating systems, mails printers, etc.
- Manage IT spare parts store to ensure business continuity for all systems
- Create and execute plans to meet the company internal SLA
- Administrate DC, ADC, DHCP, DNS and WDS.
- Administrate System Center Suite (SCCM, SCOM)
- Administrate the hosted Mail System.
- Manage High Availability for Virtual Machines to work with zero downtime.
- Implement and administrate daily backup jobs.
- Train staff.
- Update documentation periodically.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Train Customer staff.
Number of Candidate1 required: 2
Port said Residents only.
Job Code: TBU-016334-4-23
Position title: System Administrator