Sr. Data Center Engineer
- Three years of experience in the field of monitoring and management solutions.
- BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- B2 in the English language in different functions
- Knowledge of Micro Focus NOM.
- Knowledge of BMC solutions.
- Knowledge of Riverbed Solutions (Such as: NetIM)
- Knowledge of Cisco AppDynamics.
- Knowledge of different network protocols, such as: SNMP, NetFlow, SSH, WMI, etc.
- Basic Routing and Switching (CCNA).
- Basic knowledge of VMware (vSphere and vCenter)
- Knowledge of DevOps is a plus.
- Knowledge of Containers is a plus.
The position will conduct and follow up on the below duties:
- Analyzing business requirements and preparing management software implementation plans.
- Designing, configuring and testing management software systems based on business requirements and user needs.
- Collaborating with other engineers and stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation.
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Creating and updating documentation
- Engage with customers to present and implement POV for management solutions.
The vacancy deadline is July 31, 2023.