Specialist Security Operation Engineer
- BSc degree in computer science, or electronics & communication engineering.
- 2-3 years of network operations experience.
- Very good Technical Knowledge.
- CCNA R&S certificate is a must.
- CCNA Security certificate is preferred.
- Hand on Palo alto
- Hands-on FortiGate
- Cisco FTD
The eligible candidate shall possess the below competencies:
- Verbal Communication
- Performance Management
- Time Management
- Process Improvement
- Ability to control anger
- Work under stress
- Must be professional, personable, and courteous at all times
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Monitor client and internal networks using available tools
- Able to work in different networking areas and technologies whenever needed,
- Log all activities into the incident management system
- Ensure incidents are closed in a timely fashion with verification of customer satisfaction
- Support different solutions with our customers in terms of Monitoring, Configuration assistance, Problem resolving, TAC engagement.
- Do initial steps with the customers to solve or determine the physical problems.
- Troubleshooting with the customers the (Logical cases, static subnets issues & basic hosting problems
- Up to (24×7) Customer Operations Support.
- Salary: Confidential
Gender: Males only.
Job Code: TE.EN2-016334-22
Position title: Specialist Security Operation Engineer
The Vacancy deadline is June 20th,2022.