Senior International Purchaser
- B.Sc. Degree in Business Administration / Commerce (or equivalent).
- Five years of experience in the field of Procurement & Logistics preferably in the same industry.
- Supply Chain courses are preferred.
- Background in accounting & foreign trade are preferred.
- Preferably, experience working with logistics software system.
The eligible candidate shall possess the below competencies:
- Well-developed negotiation, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable conducting presentations to different layers.
- Advanced documentation & business writing skills.
- Work independently; collaborate within a team & across different teams.
- Proficient experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient language skills (English & Arabic).
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Review & validate the sales orders received from the sales department.
- Negotiate the orders’ terms with suppliers including prices, deadlines, delivery expectations, etc.
- Place purchase orders with international & local suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers & project managers regarding the delivery details.
- Closely follow up on purchase orders status & updating our internal log until goods are delivered to our warehouse.
- Review the invoices to ensure the goods’ accuracy & validate prices, descriptions, quantities, as well as other payment terms & conditions.
- Issue payment requests to the financial department & follow up on the payment transfers.
- Manage the procurement process & the supply base efficiently & effectively.
- Support the organizational goals & objectives as assigned.
- Awareness with general knowledge of how warehouses work.
- Create accurate analytical reports & logs.
- Salary: Confidential
- Job ID: L-P081-22
- Position Title: Sr. International Purchaser
- The Vacancy deadline is August 10th,2022