Senior Data Center Operation Engineer
- BSc degree in computer science, or electronics & communication engineering.
- 3-5 years of network operations experience.
- Very good Technical Knowledge.
- CCNA DC certificate.
- CCNP R&S is A Must
- Veeam experience is preferred.
- VMware experience is preferred.
- Storage experience is preferred.
- Big projects implementation experience is preferred.
- High cooperative with team members, and able to mentor the junior teammates.
- Ability to work under pressure, and in very highly sensitive projects.
- Very good English Language.
Both Cairo and Port said residents are required
The eligible candidate shall possess the below competencies:
- Public Speaking.
- Decision Making.
- Self Confidence.
- Ability to control anger.
- Work under stress.
- Talent Management.
- Crisis Management.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of customer managed hardware, software, and peripheral devices.
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WAN).
- Provide consultancy services for the design and implementation of new or
- existing customer’s network.
- Create and present regular network reports.
- Support different solutions with our customers in terms of Monitoring, Configuration assistance, Problem resolving, TAC engagement.
- Able to work in different networking areas and technologies whenever needed (Switching, Routing, firewalls, storage, DC) and other network hardware appliances.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Preventative Maintenance (PM)
- Able to handle Megaprojects (starting from documents preparation until project handover to the customer).
- Maintain complete technical documentation.
- Mentoring team members and addressing Customer’s needs. Up to (24×7) Customer Operation Support.
- Salary: Confidential
- Nationality: Egyptian.
Job Code: TE.EN1-016334-22
Position title: Sr. DC Operation Engineer
The Vacancy deadline is June 20th,2022