Resident Network Engineer
- Nationality: Egyptian
- 1-3 years of network operations experience
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring, and analysis tools
- CCNA certificate is a must
- CCNP ENCOR is preferred
- Understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g.BGP, EIGRP, OSPF)
- Security background is preferred
The position will conduct and follow up on the below duties:
- Monitoring the clients’ internal networks using available tools.
- Able to work in different networking areas and technologies whenever needed.
- Log all the activities into the incident management system.
- Ensure that all the incidents are closed in a timely fashion with verification of customer satisfaction.
- Support different solutions with our customers in terms of Monitoring, Configuration assistance, Problem resolving, and TAC engagement.
- Do initial steps with the customers to solve or determine the physical problems.
- Troubleshooting with the customers the (Logical cases, static subnets issues & basic hosting problems.
- Up to (24×7) Customer Operations Support.
Job Code: CST.SP0511
The vacancy deadline is June 15, 2023.