- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Engineering or related field.
- 6 – 8 years of working experience in a Project Management Office (PMO) or similar role.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum, Waterfall) and project management tools/software.
- Certification in project management (e.g., PMP, PRINCE2) is preferred.
The eligible candidate shall possess the below competencies:
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and stakeholder management abilities
- Proven leadership and management skills, including leading and motivating a team.
- Scheduling and time management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Conflict resolution
- Team Player
- Interpersonal skills
The position will conduct and follow up on the below duties:
- Provide direct oversight and support to Project managers and project teams throughout the project cycle.
- Thoroughly review new projects and highlight any potential risks.
- Responsible for developing Baseline Plan, Risks Register & Project Charter for all projects.
- Developing and maintaining project performance dashboards and reports for senior management.
- Providing regular updates on project status, Key performance indicators (KPIs) and other relevant metrics.
- Establishing and maintaining project management methodologies, best practices and standards across the organizations and ensuring that projects adhere to these standards.
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement within the PMO and the organization. Identifying opportunities to enhance project management processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Managing and leading the PMO team, including hiring, training, and performance management.
- Oversees successful, timely delivery in coordination with PMs & Logistics Dept.
- Facilitates communication between sales, logistics and PMO.
- Conduct Customer Satisfaction Surveys at the closure of Projects.