Network Operation Security Specialist Engineer
- 2-3 years of network operations experience
- ENCOR is a MUST
- SCOR is preferred
The eligible candidate shall possess the below competencies:
- Verbal Communication
- Time Management
- Ability to control anger
- Work under stress
- Must be professional, personable, and courteous at all times
The position will conduct and follow up on the below duties:
- Fully support, configure, maintain, and upgrade networks
- Keep an eye out for needed updates and logs
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Monitoring all security logs with the cooperate
- Monitor security FWs and review logs/Threats to identify the intrusion
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Strong hands-on troubleshooting and development Monitor tools.
- Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords
- 2nd level of support
- Define network policies and procedures
- Strong hands-on troubleshooting and deployment and administration of Cisco and HP Switches L2 and L3
- Installing, configuring and administering FWs (PaloAlo, Frotigate and Cisco FTD).
- Strong hands-on troubleshooting and deployment and administration of NAC solutions.
- Monitoring the Network and providing daily reports.
- Preventative Maintenance (PM)
- Up to (24×7) Customer Operations Support.
Nationality: Egyptian. Gender: Males only
Position title: Network Operation Security Specialist Engineer
The Vacancy deadline is 25/06/2023