Network Engineers with a security background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Communication Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of network experience with a security background.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure
- devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, and
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and
- planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using
- documentation and internet resources.
- LAN and WAN experience.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in configuring Cisco switches (Cisco SD-Access and Cisco DNA & ISE knowledge)
- Hands-on experience in Kaspersky Security Center.
- CCNA certification is a MUST.
- CCNP Enterprise certification is preferred.
- Fort iGATE certification is preferred.
The eligible candidate shall possess the below competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
The position will conduct and follow up on the below duties:
- Implementing network LAN/Wireless/WAN and new security technologies and support existing projects and ensuring stability, reliability and availability of network.
- Health check on LAN switches, routers, and wireless devices.
- Develop the needed reports for the concerned parties.
- Check the system performance.
- Troubleshooting any technical problems.
- Ensure LAN and Security Network reliability and availability.
- Upgrade Firmware/Patches/ drivers if needed.
- Inform management of any recommendation / needed action.
- Conduct site surveys.
- Train staff on the implemented Security services and troubleshoot any problems.
- Update documentation periodically.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Train Customer staff.
Number of Candidate1 required: 2
Port said Residents only.
Job Code: TBU-016334-2-23
Position title: Network Engineer with a security background.