Network Engineers with a collaboration background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Computer Engineering/Communication Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of network experience with a security background.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, and controllers.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- LAN and WAN experience.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in configuring Cisco switches (Cisco SD-Access and Cisco DNA & ISE knowledge)
- Hands-on experience in Kaspersky Security Center.
- CCNA certification is a MUST.
- CCNP Enterprise certification is preferred.
- Fort iGATE certification is preferred.
The eligible candidate shall possess the below competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
The position will conduct and follow up on the below duties:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Computer – Engineering / Communication Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- CCNP Collaboration certification is a preferred
- Hands-on experience in configuring Cisco switches.
- Experience in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Expressway, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Unified Attendant Console, Cisco Unified Border Element, Cisco DNA & ISE knowledge.
Number of Candidate1 required: 3
Port said Residents only.
Job Code: TBU-016334-3-23
Position title: Network Engineer with a collaboration background