LC Technical engineer
- (5-6) years of experience.
- Knowledge of light current systems.
- Excellence in Auto-cad, shop drawing, and preparing Single Line Diagram.
- Schematic Diagrams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills backed by solid technical knowledge in all LC systems.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- Very good command of English
Cairo residents are preferable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical power or communication Engineering.
- Any LC (CCTV, AC, FA) certification as an option.
- Advanced user of the Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced user in Visio
- Advanced online researcher.
- Professional in AutoCAD.
The eligible candidate shall possess the below competencies:
- Leadership Skills.
- Continuous learning.
- Communication Skills.
- Critical and Analytical thinking.
- Managing Difficult Conversations.
- Supervising Skills.
The position will conduct and follow up on the below duties:
- Hands-on implementation of LC works on sites (CCTV, AC, FA, intrusion, parking, security systems….. etc.).
- Hands-on integration methods between LC systems.
- Conducting site visits, monitoring schedules, and supervising technicians.
- Responsible for correspondence, coordination minutes, and version. modification records.
- Responsible for project handover.
- Interface with customers and perform project documentation.
- Collaborates with project departments to deliver detailed project plans.
- Experience and hands on well-known CCTV & AC brands like Bosch, Axis, milestone, Hanwha, HV, Dahua, Tyco….etc.
Job Code: TE.EN-0635-23
Position title: SC-LC field engineer