IT Helpdesk Technician
- Information Technology-related field of study.
- Previous working experience as an IT Help Desk Technician for (3-4) years.
- Hands-on experience with diagnosing and resolving basic technical issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented and patient
- 3-4 years experience in copper and fiber infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of pulling, testing, and splicing cables.
- Good knowledge of test fluke & OTDR.
The eligible candidate shall possess the below competencies:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
The position will conduct and follow up on the below duties:
- Serve as the first contact with users who need technical assistance.
- Perform troubleshooting using different diagnostic techniques
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical hardware (PCs, Laptops, Printers, Photocopiers, …etc.) and/or software issues.
- Provide quick resolution and excellent customer service
- Redirect unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide needed information on IT products or services
- Keep a record of problems and their resolution
- Follow-up with users.
- Provide feedback on processes and make recommendations on areas to improve
- Suggest improvements on procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Train Customer staff.
Number of Candidate1 required: 2
Port said Residents only.
Job Code: TBU-016334-4-23
Position title: IT Helpdesk Technician